Upcoming English-friendly GERMAN DVDs & Blu-Rays

yeah that'd be great.at the moment i only have Blind Fist Of Bruce,Bruce Li In New Guinea,Fist Of Fury 3 and Eastern Condors.Still waiting for D&T to ship Black Panther,it's in an order with a delayed Bruce Li title so hasn't shipped.

WORLD OF DRUNKEN MASTER / CRAZY COUPLE Double Feature:

both Movies have the following Audio Options:

German, English, Cantonese, Mandarin.

WORLD is: 2.35 (16:9)and has English Subs (most likely Mei Ah)

COUPLE is 1.85 (16:9)and has German Subs

both could be interesting for Dub Fans.

61XwyCaiNoL._SS400_.jpg

WORLD OF DRUNKEN MASTER / CRAZY COUPLE Double Feature:

both Movies have the following Audio Options:

German, English, Cantonese, Mandarin.

WORLD is: 2.35 (16:9)and has English Subs (most likely Mei Ah)

COUPLE is 1.85 (16:9)and has German Subs

both could be interesting for Dub Fans.

61XwyCaiNoL._SS400_.jpg

This would be cool to pick up!

Does rarescope have a German divison?

Looking interesting for sure. I've been trying to get hold of the now oop mei ah print of wotdm for a while but this looks more interesting because of added english (and german) dubs aswell. Now CC at 1.85:1... I wonder if that's OAR or if the new fortune star vcd is in full 2.35:1... Not that good of a movie tho imo but since i'm addicted to oldschool sweetness i prolly must get this one anyway :D

sure. i have it too on a 2.35 Laserdisc. but that won't happen again so... as i said "could be interesting for Dub Fans", nothing else :)

forget Joy Sales releasing a DVD of this one... sadly.

little Update on UNICORN FIST: it will feature about 200 Pictures in various Galleries. nothing stolen from other DVDs, but newly scanned and in absolute chronological order. lots of Bruce Lee Behind the Scenes Pictures included.

also coming very soon:

Wang Yu's Seven Magnificent Fights aka Seaman No.7.

Widescreen 2.35 (16:9), German, English and Mandarin Audio / UNCUT.

Subtitles in German and English planned.

Extras: Original Trailer, extensive Galleries with rare behind the Scenes Photos.

seaman_8_resize.jpgseaman_5_resize.jpg

seaman_2_resize.jpgseaman_4_resize.jpg

someone German should open an ebay store or something where we could find these films. Clicking on "Geshviderdoot" or something & hoping that you bought a DVD is disconcerting...

Seaman # 7 will be a definite purchace.

Guest Markgway

Yeah, I'd like that Eastern Condors German DVD but am not arseing about with a language I can't speak. For some reason German DVDs are the hardest to import (especially the 18-rated ones). Also what's the with the expensive RRPs? In the UK and US DVDs have come way down in price.

Killer Meteor
Yeah, I'd like that Eastern Condors German DVD but am not arseing about with a language I can't speak. For some reason German DVDs are the hardest to import (especially the 18-rated ones). Also what's the with the expensive RRPs? In the UK and US DVDs have come way down in price.

At Amazon. de, they are well priced

But the 18 titles can only be got at DMT, who besides having zilch customer suface, wont let you make an order under 15euros - and of course, these DVDs are 14.99!

just got the Info that the English Subs for SEAMAN NO.7 are a completely new translation based on the Mandarin Track and NOT a type-up of the old Theatrical Subs - impressive :cool:

just got the Info that the English Subs for SEAMAN NO.7 are a completely new translation based on the Mandarin Track and NOT a type-up of the old Theatrical Subs - impressive :cool:

WOW! This is amazing. I'm impressed by this commitment to quality. I wish other companies would follow suit. Can't wait to see this one.

Spannick,do you know if Beach Of The War Gods is in short supply? i've been waiting for dtm to ship 2 copies for over 2 months now!:( when i mailed them to ask them to ship whatever cover they had in stock they said they had none available!is there another reliable place to order this from?

Guest Markgway

Anyone here live in Germany and wanna trade for the DE Eastern Condors (A/B covers only).

I have plenty **** on my trade list. :P

Oh dear. Not a swearing filter again!?! :(

Spannick,do you know if Beach Of The War Gods is in short supply? i've been waiting for dtm to ship 2 copies for over 2 months now!:( when i mailed them to ask them to ship whatever cover they had in stock they said they had none available!is there another reliable place to order this from?

sorry, no idea what's up with Titles and delivery times, that's all to do with the distributor. www.filmundo. is the perfect Place to order, but i still have no idea if they accept foreign Costumers (it's a "closed" ebay, Rated 18 only)

no idea when the DVDs are exactly coming. i am only informed when they are out, but the Dates are always wrong, so no use posting these, even if i knew them... so with this company i can only post when a DVD is out when it's REALLY out...

Killer Meteor

OK, Seaman No 7 is up at DMT, due for 30th June

The discs are priced fairly but DMT's shipping is not

Will more NEW titles be avaliable through HK FLix (who stocks a few), or E-Bay, or Amazon.de Marketplace, or ANYONE???