What are your latest DVD/Blu-ray/UHD purchases?

TibetanWhiteCrane

Finally tracked down a copy of Hot War..... don't know why this was so hard to find, it's not like it's some old rarity.

Finally tracked down a copy of Hot War..... don't know why this was so hard to find, it's not like it's some old rarity.

I think I have that on VCD.

Today I bought these guys at Fry's.

True Legend (Blu-ray) $10.99

Disciples of the 36th Chamber (DVD..Dragon Dynasty release) $9.99

Martial Arts of Shaolin (DVD..Dragon Dynasty release) $3.99

Secret Executioner

Movies:

Project A

New Police Story

The Housemaid (Im Sang-Soo remake)

Return Of The One-Armed Swordman

Jonah Hex

A couple of concerts too:

Genesis - Live at Wembley Stadium

Ozzy Osbourne - Live At Budokan

Secret Executioner
Never heard of the Housemaid. Is it good?

Haven't watched it yet, but I'll let you know. All I can tell is it's a remake of a Kim Ki-young movie from 1960 also called The Housemaid. Haven't seen the original either so I won't be able to compare the two either.

TibetanWhiteCrane

Magnum P.I. season one...... goddamn that thick moustache and snug denim is a deadly combo!

Really liked eps 3, had George Kee Cheung as, and I quote, a deadly Wing Chun warrior, of course not really doing any real Wing Chun. But entertaining nonetheless.

TibetanWhiteCrane

Oh, and The Fall Guy season one as well. Never been that into blondes, but im pretty sure Heather Thomas gave me my first chubby back in the mid 80's. I sure felt funny in the lower regions when she would parade around in that bikini....

Oh, and The Fall Guy season one as well. Never been that into blondes, but im pretty sure Heather Thomas gave me my first chubby back in the mid 80's. I sure felt funny in the lower regions when she would parade around in that bikini....

Maybe you should seek some therapy, bro. All this talk of funny feelings, and chubbies.

:neutral:

:xd:

Got these at an estate sale this past weekend for only $.50 each..all DVDs

Ong-Bak (US version)

Ong-Bak 2

Blood: The Last Vampire

Hellboy II: The Golden Army (2-Disc Special Edition)

Jet Li's Fearless

Stardust

Pan's Labyrinth

The Forbidden Kingdom

The Puppet Master Collection (Puppet Master I-IV)

Dragonball: Evolution (While I can't stand the movie, it was a joint b-day gift for my two oldest kids)

Lady is the Boss

King Eagle

Iron Bodyguard

The Pirate

The Enchantress

Secret Service of the Imperial Court

Fearless Hyena - (blu ray)

The Emperor and His Brother

TibetanWhiteCrane

The Tigers (Andy Lau)

Point of No Return (Jacky Cheung)

Godfather's Daughter's Mafia Blues

All For The Winner

Fight Back to School 1+2

The Fall Guy!! Honestly didnt really watch nothing but the intro, I loved that pick up!

masterofoneinchpunch

The Top Bet (HK Legendary Collection): A gambling film I forgot about getting until the God of Gamblers thread.

The Great Killing (Japan Animego)

New World (South Korea)

Visitor Q: Miike. When I will actually watch it is another question.

Snake and Eagles Shadow 2

The Moon Warriors (HK)

Naked Weapon

Invisible Target DD BD

Curse of the Demon

Man’s Favorite Sport: Howard Hawks.

The Mouse on the Moon: sequel to The Mouse That Roared.

White Material (Criterion)

Savage Messiah (MOD): Warner Archive.

The Triplets of Bellville: Finally bought and watched this.

Satan Never Sleeps: Got for the director Leo McCarey.

A Little Romance: Big Lots purchase.

Yanks: Big Lots purchase.

They Call Me Trinity: Really looking forward to this.

The Endless Summer: Documentary that several have told I should see.

The Incredible Burt Wonderstone BD/DVD: I liked this in the theater so I had to pick it up.

OKFC, how do you find that Bruce Lee set? I'm curious for your take on it, and your thoughts about the second delay for it's reissue? You can PM me a response if you like so I don't highjack this thread.

Thanks..

• Like 1

OpiumKungFuCracker
OKFC, how do you find that Bruce Lee set? I'm curious for your take on it, and your thoughts about the second delay for it's reissue? You can PM me a response if you like so I don't highjack this thread.

Thanks..

My boy MPM74 wit da hook ups. As for the set, the way the disc are inserted into the sleeves to a point where you can't get it out, is the worst thing about the set. I don't understand why shit factory have these disc so glued to the sleeves that you can't even take them out and watch them??? As for the extra disc themselves, the worst having to be I Am Bruce Lee, these blow hard celebrities sharing their insights on Bruce Lee is like hearing someone gag on diarrhea vomit, it's freaking horrible. The worst thing said by an interviewer is Dan Inosato's daughter saying Bruce Lee put balls on Chinese men??? I was like bitch please/ gtfo with that crap!!! As for the reissue I don't think I'll be double dipping on another boxset, it's all bullshit to me and I have to many bruce lee movies on every format that you can think of.

• Like 1

Secret Executioner

Received the DC Superheroes: The Filmation Adventures and The New Adventures Of Batman (1977 cartoon, yup, the one with Bat-mite) DVDs I ordered.

Also bought:

Batman: The Brave And The Bold - Season 2, Part 1 (2 DVD set)

Yeah, lots of DC cartoons but this stuff is great. :nerd:

My boy MPM74 wit da hook ups. As for the set, the way the disc are inserted into the sleeves to a point where you can't get it out, is the worst thing about the set. I don't understand why shit factory have these disc so glued to the sleeves that you can't even take them out and watch them??? As for the extra disc themselves, the worst having to be I Am Bruce Lee, these blow hard celebrities sharing their insights on Bruce Lee is like hearing someone gag on diarrhea vomit, it's freaking horrible. The worst thing said by an interviewer is Dan Inosato's daughter saying Bruce Lee put balls on Chinese men??? I was like bitch please/ gtfo with that crap!!! As for the reissue I don't think I'll be double dipping on another boxset, it's all bullshit to me and I have to many bruce lee movies on every format that you can think of.

Ok.. I've corrected the issue with the sleeves that house the discs.