They are action figures not dolls.....

gorhama

@sifu iron perm "I have a dragon lord figure"

I may be after one of these if I can score this vintage blonde Sting wrestler big box figure too. Problem is that the toy store I saw it in is closed for covid19 obviously. May call about it, havent been able to find similar ones online. Been looking at those Dragon Lord Jackie figures for a while. 

The new Jet Li figures like the recent Jackie one look really great as well. 

• Like 3

On 9/18/2019 at 8:26 AM, TheFlyingPanda said:

90% of the action figures or statues I have on my Shelves and in my office or art studio are Martial arts related. Even the Marvel or DC comics Characters are Martial artist like Iron Fist, Electra, Daredevil, Katana or Nightwing. Ninja turtles. A transformer, soldier or cartoon character here and there. Also A while back NECA was gonna sell those Shaw Brothers figures, what happened?

961fa66abfef4f9694caf9ac19314c9dlg.pngABBOT2.jpgTOSHENG2.jpg36th-chamber.jpg

I know NECA cancelled these a long time ago but I'm surprised Celestial hasn't licensed these figures to anyone else. Celestial has The Mighty Peking Man, Oily Maniac and Hex figures available and they did put a Jimmy Wang Yu one armed swordsman figure if I'm not mistaken but I would think a Venoms figure set would be a huge seller.

• Like 4

TibetanWhiteCrane
2 hours ago, Yihetuan said:

I know NECA cancelled these a long time ago but I'm surprised Celestial hasn't licensed these figures to anyone else. Celestial has The Mighty Peking Man, Oily Maniac and Hex figures available and they did put a Jimmy Wang Yu one armed swordsman figure if I'm not mistaken but I would think a Venoms figure set would be a huge seller.

Maybe because Celestial is and always has been one of the worst run companies in the history of man. With that said, I'm not sure they would sell that much.

Edited by TibetanWhiteCrane
  • Haha 2

May or may not have just bought a big galactus statue lol. Self gift guilt, but hopefully it looks cool when I get more of a theater space.

Figure something like this may only go up in value anyway, from what Ive seen on ebay and mercari. Although if galactus does appear in the mcu, therell sure to be a bunch more figures produced of him. Probably wont sell anyway, only reason I would is if I ever come to the conclusion that I cant handle having so much stuff and decide to purge lol.

• Like 2

I always wanted a Wang Yu figure. I think I'm going to commission a custom 1/6 Jimmy Wang Yu figure next. Probably as the one armed swordsman. I would like to buy an off the shelf version but don't think one is coming anytime soon. I'll post pics if I eventually do get one.

• Like 4

Found this really cool detailed macfarlane samurai figure. Dont know what its from but also barely care, great find. I realize its the same one you @TheFlyingPanda have now revisiting this thread, the pic of yours is from I side angle so never realized it fully.

Sorry about the mess Dust Happens. Also featured; power rangers tv (geuss it was a nightlight lol) finn demon funko, keanu reeves, mortal kombat, that dope hardy figure and nice yin yang ceramic are actually recent finds too, have a mini donnie yen that for some reason hasnt made it out of the package or else itd be up there, shoot shoulda remembered

godzilla moved in the second pic for a better view

8687B0CA-41B5-44FF-A47E-754FC2F79CF4.jpeg

445F14E4-A055-44E9-90A1-08E32C09DCC4.jpeg

• Like 3

I think its really cool that they made pretty decent figures for Crouching Tiger, was able to see one in person at a store a few days ago. Still considering grabbing it. The packaging is beautiful, cooler than the figs themselves imo, but they are massive! Not sure I even have the room. 

Makes me almost glad their hasnt been good shaw brothers figures of a similar or better tier, could be dangerous to my wallet and living situation.

70BC919E-4E1F-42BC-83A3-DA47FAF1F3EF.jpeg

• Like 3

I bought the Xenogears vol 1 box which included 4 unpainted  grey model of 4 gears from the NTSC PSX game - Xenogears. Was never released in other English speaking countries. I wanted my model to be perfect with the right paint job, but as of yet, they are still boxed up.

I then bought Siren from Xenoblade Chronicles 2, which is coloured plastic but not stuck that together either. So for practice I bought some gundam figures which by all accounts are easy to assemble with no gluing needed. Never watched any of the Gundam animes though.

Edited by Yggdrasil
  • Like 2

Some recent finds that I’m super happy to have in my collection. Leia came from a local Antique store and Luke ,obviously, came from Ollie’s. I’m glad I went ahead and bought him, because only a couple days later they were sold out. 

390A4DDA-469E-46B1-9D0D-0B53B6FF4E1C.jpeg

8650A0E6-7BB3-49F6-B62C-337661C05B5F.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Buddha Bless You 1

I bought the NECA 7" TMNT 1990 Turtles (all 4), Shredder, Footsoldiers 2 pack and was lucky enough to find Splinter in the UK which seems to be sold out everywhere over here.

Now where to put em.......

• Like 2

Actually went back to grab that crouching tiger figure, and saw an amazing bruce lee figure that I have to go back yet again to hopefully grab... Cant believe noone brought this amazing bruce lee line to my attention, theres others Im not posting rn. This is the one Im interested in.

C7EB400D-DE8C-47F1-803A-32236E9F39E4.jpeg

• Like 3

For anyone interested in the Xenogears games, thats if you're 50 like me and can remember the games, some new models have have just been posted for pre-orders on Play-Asia.

PandaPawPaw

I finally got my hands on the Ultimate Casey Jones/April 1990 Figures! So that's me done with the 1990 movie. I was going to get the figures for the sequels but no sign of them ever coming out over here. :(

I really want the TMNT 1990 accessory set though but again no sign of it.

NECA-TMNT-1990-Accessory-Set.jpg

• Like 3

@PandaPawPaw Man I regret So hard not grabbing the movie neca casey jones when I saw him, looked soo cool and good. 

Ive been going So hard on figures the pst two years you guys dont even want to know, the house I just purchased is like a collectors dream lol 🙏.  Just came back from the toy store today that was having a %50 off moving sale (upsizing) cant make this up!  

Mostly wrestling and mcfarlane and other random. Just grabbed a purple motu ring I posted about earlier in this thread too.

• Like 2

PandaPawPaw
9 hours ago, Koravec said:

@PandaPawPaw Man I regret So hard not grabbing the movie neca casey jones when I saw him, looked soo cool and good. 

Ive been going So hard on figures the pst two years you guys dont even want to know, the house I just purchased is like a collectors dream lol 🙏.  Just came back from the toy store today that was having a %50 off moving sale (upsizing) cant make this up!  

Mostly wrestling and mcfarlane and other random. Just grabbed a purple motu ring I posted about earlier in this thread too.

I was lucky in getting the Casey Jones figure as it was OOS but I emailed the company (propsandreplicas) and they had a spare one in the warehouse. Same thing happened when I got the Splinter figure.

What wrestling figures did you get?

I recently got myself Ultimate Warrior and Hollywood Hogan figures.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, PandaPawPaw said:

I was lucky in getting the Casey Jones figure as it was OOS but I emailed the company (propsandreplicas) and they had a spare one in the warehouse. Same thing happened when I got the Splinter figure.

Woah 🤔👌.    Recent pickups: Yeah just got ultimate warrior with trench coat, two undertakers with trench coats. Nice to knock off some grail figures like those yesterday. Grabbed two of those ultimate warrior series 17 elites (old school beginnings of warrior red blue paint and mustache) on clearance from target, just what I was looking for. Two demon king finn balor Finally! Couple more jeff hardys, the ascension tagteam, 12 inch undertaker with wings, 12 inch goldberg, 12 inch seth rollins, large seth power stance guy (not sure the name), seth rollins build a character samurai and another random seth, zombie bray wyatt and zombie roman reigns, build a character dwayne the rock, bash at the beach sting macho man and luger 3 pack, a couple different rubber golddust figures, etc etc. been rambling enough. Some heavy hitters in there, going all out.

Edited by Koravec
  • Like 2