Official Girls with Guns thread

sifu iron perm

19 minutes ago, DragonClaws said:

Girls With Guns in Hong Kong: Beyond Michelle Yeoh & Cynthia Rothrock

Link- http://www.back-row.com/home/2018/7/27/hong-kong-cinema-girls-with-guns

84YZQjTNjL94wmPcgsQ8OAVf7ox.jpg?format=1

Nice article. But have to admit that I won’t add Iron angels 3 to any must watch list, the jet packs scene is too much for me... But the first two are legendary!

Edited by Rodolphe Dux
  • Like 3

Lu I-Chan, in a sequence from Ninja:American Warrior(1988)

jlk71-41BAW9793JP-Full-Image_GalleryBack

I know this films an IFD cut & paste movie, but are the imported scenes, featuring actress Li I-Chan, taken from a low budget grls and guns actioner?.

• Like 1

Beauty Investigator:

Beauty Investigator 2.JPG

Beauty Investigator.JPG

Black Cat:

Black Cat.JPG

Dreaming the Reality:

Dreaming the Reality.JPG

Lethal Panther: 

Lethal Panther.JPG

Pink Bomb:

Pink Bomb.JPG

Pink Bomb 2.JPG

The Dragon Fighter:

The Dragon Fighter.JPG

The Story of the Gun:

The Story of the Gun.JPG

Yes, Madam:

Yes, Madam.JPG

Edited by Silver and Gold Dragon
  • Like 5

On 9/26/2018 at 3:36 PM, DragonClaws said:

I know this films an IFD cut & paste movie, but are the imported scenes, featuring actress Li I-Chan, taken from a low budget grls and guns actioner?.

HKMDB says it's Queen Bee's Revenge (1981).

• Like 2

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 3:55 PM, DragonClaws said:

50290d646eeeee8cfd64e0661ebc4a39.jpg

The Avenging Quartet, based on the cast and stills this could have been the ultimate Girls with Guns movie but unfortunately it's rather dull. Almost the only reason I could recommend watching it for is just to see Moon Lee, Cynthia Khan, Oshima Yukari and Nishiwaki Michiko in the same movie. I love the stills though, makes me wish there really was a movie about a female biker gang or something like that with the same cast.

Avenging Quartet.jpg

AvengingQuartet.jpg

DSC_7263.JPG

DSC_7261.JPG

DSC_7249.JPG

Edited by Silver and Gold Dragon
  • Like 6

NoKUNGFUforYU

I'm cranking out the customs of these. Seems like a week doesn't go by when a new 1080p shows up in China that I can sub for a custom. Can't keep up!

• Like 3

spidermexican

Hello all, not sure if this fully applies to the thread as this is a bit of a mash up, but here is a video I recently edited featuring some Girls with Guns action and clips from the anime Gunsmith Cats. This was fun to do, and maybe looking into doing more in the future. Thanks for watching!

Edited by spidermexican
  • Like 3

On 12/26/2018 at 11:36 PM, DragonClaws said:

RED-FORCE-3-CYNTHIA-KHAN.jpg

That`s probably best of in the line of duties, for reason of japanese villains. Very cool and fierce.

• Like 3

Chen Hung Lieh
On 9/27/2018 at 6:36 AM, DragonClaws said:

Lu I-Chan, in a sequence from Ninja:American Warrior(1988)

jlk71-41BAW9793JP-Full-Image_GalleryBack

This is from Angel Enforcers:

%25E0%25B8%258B%25E0%25B8%25B7%25E0%25B8

I would also recommend this one (Thunder Cops II):

large.jpg

This one not so much, just want to post the artwork^^ (Satin Steel):

xkx6uhni.jpg

• Like 5

I've just got my beak wet as far as the Girls With Guns sub-genre goes and, quite frankly, I'm loving it. I'm with a few other people in that I prefer the martial arts action to the shoot outs, although I won't turn my nose up at either.

This might be a tall order but does anyone have recommendations for more fight heavy GWG films?

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, DrNgor said:

Kickboxer's Tears;
In the Line of Duty III, IV, V, and VII;
Book of Heroes
She Shoots Straight (sorta)
License to Steal

Thank you dude. This is a massive help.

• Like 2

NoKUNGFUforYU

Just working on a custom of YES MADAM, A SERIOUS SHOCK! where Moon Lee goes batshit crazy on Cynthia Khan over her pencil neck Husband. He must have been delivering the goods I guess...LOL! Anyway, it's a crazy movie, and I will have to do a line by line job, but it's worth it. The HD has a couple of watermarks, but still in much better shape then the prints out there now.

vlcsnap-2019-02-26-14h50m10s870.png

• Like 2

DragonClaws

Fully loaded, the tough as nail's Yukari Oshima.

YukariOshima.png

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 1

Omni Dragon

A subtitle from the Japanese movie; Black Angel Vol. 1 (1998), that I thought seemed fitting in this thread.

Black Angel Vol. 1 (1998).png

• Like 3

chazgower01

Inspector Wears Skirts (1988, Hong Kong) haiuken 3.5/5

First things first - Besides the opening, which is great and the finale which is great, and few minor things throughout - this is first and foremost a goofy comedy with some great action pieces in it. BUT....

Those action pieces include Sibelle Hu actually kicking some ass (and shooting guns), Cynthia Rothrock kicking ass (and shooting a BIG ass gun), Jackie Chan's Stunt Team doing some amazing work, and even some of the female recruits fighting and shooting, and naturally, some goofy comedy. Oh and lots of training sequences for the female police recruits. On top of that it has Stanley Fung, Kara Hui, Sandra Ng being her wonderfully goofy self, Ellen Chan as the cute girl, Billy Lau getting smacked around, a brief appearance by Bill Tung (as the police commissioner, natch!), the strangely entertaining Jeff Falcon, a cameo by Ricky Hui, Mars of course, Ken Lo... it's pretty entertaining stuff if you're a Hong Kong Film Fan.

The story: After helping some Shiek NOT get killed, he's still unhappy because one of the policeMEN touches his girlfriend, so a special female task force is commissioned to be trained and set up by super cop Sibelle Hu. Training and goofiness ensue. Then a great finale. Some great stunts, quality fighting, lots of shooting... lots of fun!

Screen Shot 2019-05-27 at 6.01.51 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-27 at 5.57.26 PM.png

Edited by chazgower01
  • Like 3

chazgower01

Mission of Justice (Hong Kong, 1992) fansub 3/5

Moon Lee and Yukari Oshima star as Undercover Agents who get sent to Thailand to break up a drug smuggling operation. 

They start off as ‘hostesses’ in a hut bar, with Yukari a little more tarted up than usual (I’m not complaining), but the action quickly gets them fighting and out in the open. 

Tony Liu directed a fair amount of these low budget action movies, and I like his visual style, he knows how to make his stars look good. (Though the worms eye view gets a bit over done here). Action Director Yuen Bo works within the style efficiently - they may not be the greatest fights (I prefer a little more brutal style), but they’re creative and look good. 

There’s also Tommy Wong and Chan Lau as bad guys, Carrie Ng as Moon and Oshima’s military boss, whose main purpose in these movies is to look sexy, vogue and stand akimbo. (I’m not sure who the girl is with the Bull Whip.) Oh and Betty Mak is the main she-boss and there’s an opening sequence where Moon Lee fights Gary Daniels, but it’s just a short battle that has nothing to really do with the movie. 

But what starts out as a really good action flick begins to dissolve a bit towards the last third. So much filler: the bad guys have to travel on foot through the jungle to their final destination and we watch. Moon and Oshima have to travel on foot after them and we watch. 

We get the point, it’s a bit of a hike. 

Add to that an annoying use of slow motion in the finale fights, and everyone with a gun being the worst shot ever (10,000 bullets for every one person hit) and you have what could’ve been a lot better, ending up not. 

It’s Moon Lee and Yukari Oshima - I’d watch it again - I just wish it could’ve been better. 

Special thanks to NoKUNGFUforYU - the version I got from him is superb looking!

Screen Shot 2019-06-09 at 8.46.37 PM.png

MissionofJustice+1992-62-b.jpg

Edited by chazgower01
  • Like 3