Great traders and sellers - Continuous list

Guest lady whirlwind

Guest justkungfuman

Great Traders;

Linn1

Barsader

MadBaltad

Daniel Farmer (don't see you on here no more) we miss you!!

Grant Rogers

If I have not added your name's it's because it's been two years since my last trade. I have over 14 large boxes full of Kung Fu movie's. I'll go through them in the next few weeks and will be adding them on a post for trades..

Buying new equipment Thursday, ex got all my old equipment, but I got to keep my collection!!!

Guest chingdog

I am still here but I don't post much anymore. I still watch movies at home but don't do much trading or talking about the films mostly due to time constraints. Also, there are so many people on here that know their stuff there is very little I can add to the discussion. Glad to see you back in the thick of things!

Guest Kwok Choi

Please note that we will delete any titles advertised for sale here on dvd r that are presently being officially distributed by the following companies:

CELESTIAL

MEI AH

PANORAMA

UNIVERSE

MEDIA BLASTER

HONG KONG LEGENDS

SOULBLADE

DRAGON VIDEO

VENGEANCE VIDEO

PREMIER ASIA

MEGA STAR

MIA

METRO TARTAN

EDKO

FOX

COLUMBIA AND ALL OTHER VIDEO LABELS etc that currently own the rights and are also presently releasing their movies on dvd.

Guest Holy Robe of Shaolin

I've had only one or two trades with the following people, but they were prompt and helpful:

WhiteTigerNY

MantisFIST

magicpoe

justkungfuman

HROS

Guest Golden Harvest Greg

Please add to the list.... White tiger Ny, John FEF, Tim Dogg, Rich Van Cleef, Peter Rasta, Chang Yee Reid, El Winston, Fat-Off & Washkung fu #5. Peace !!!!

Guest hanak

SUPER TRADERS

Silver Hermit

Venomfreak

Mantisfist

Falkor

Linn1

BTW bleuterrorist did send me goods also but not the one he told me so be carefull and i'm not the only one!!!!

Guest Johnnie freeze
also johnnieburton...nice trader to deal with,and very fast.

Thanks bro for the kind words, although the fine folks here may not know who Johnnie Burton is... 8)

I'm looking forward to the fine treats that you have coming to me.

Guest lady whirlwind

I can't speak highly enough of Magicpoe and his poster service; he's brilliant. It only took six days for his poster to arrive here in the UK; it was bubblewrapped, and very securely boxed; and the poster itself was a mint condition slice of kung fu history. Magicpoe gets the full thumbs up from me.:D

Guest vlade2002

I just did a smooth deal wiith falkor. I have recieved the rare original tapes (within 5-6 days).

Fast and free shipping and a good price for the tapes.

Thank you falkor.

:)