Great traders and sellers - Continuous list

Guest lady whirlwind

Many, many, many, MANY THANKS to @Chu Liu Hsiang, who helped me to get some German releases that I couldn't buy by myself.

She packed the dvds very carefully and everything was alright.

She even waited that I test the discs before I send her the payment...which I'm going to do at once.

THANKS AGAIN !

• Like 4
  • Buddha Bless You 1

I have some built up credit to give @NoKUNGFUforYU for the many titles I've acquired from them, including countless Joseph Kuo titles, Spooky Encounters II, Yes Ma'am, Righting Wrongs, City Cops and Blond Fury. All look amazing and worth checking out! 

Thanks and praises! 

• Like 3

ShawAngela

THANKS A LOT to @TheKungFuRobber for the three releases I bought : From the highway, Rebellions reign and Invincible obsessed fighter !

I watched them today while working on my writings, so, I wasn't as focused as I should have been, but I enjoyed all three a lot ! The quality print is amazing and the subtitles are very easy to read !

Great work !

• Like 2

legendarycurry

Y'all already know they are great but,  I had an excellent transaction with forum legend ShawAngela, communicative, fast to ship and very thoughtful!

• Like 4

I'd like to give a big THUMBS UP to our friend @Ronin, who kindly helped me to get The Brave Archer boxset, together with Shatter Blu ray !

Everything went smoothly and I got my package yesterday. I can't wait to receive my new computer in order to use Leawo and be able to watch the discs !

• Like 3

legendarycurry

Oh @ShawAngela's most recent post here reminded me I very recently had another great experience with them in purchasing discs that I hadn't given them credit for yet. Communicative, helpful, quick to ship and packages the discs very well. 10/10!

• Like 3

Thank you again to @Ronin for his help in getting the Dark Force movies I had never received from them and was unable to buy again after they refunded me, because they don't ship worldwide anymore. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Yihetuan said:

I had a pleasant trade transaction with @JAMAL. He sent the requested file quickly and everything went smoothly.

Well lucky for some. He ignored my message.