What video games have you been playing

Omni Dragon

Shaolin Chamber 36

The only game I pretty much have been playing was Call of Duty World at War, multiplayer. That is until the first Map Pack was released, than for awhile I was HOOKED on the Zombie Co-op game "Verruckt". Such a good way to unwind killing some Nazi Zombies. In recent weeks I have barely touched the game due to me trying to rebuild my site and staying focused on that. Then I see the trailer for Map Pack 2, with an AL-NEW zombie co-op game titled, "Shi No Numa" (Zombie Swamp), and all I can say is once this gets released it sure will be hard to balance my free time by not wanting to play this every second....

OldPangYau

I've been trying to finish up a bunch of my games, including Resident Evil 5 and Street Fighter IV. I'm actually looking forward to the Ghostbusters game as I've been reading some pretty decent reviews. Mainly 7s and 8s out of 10. Not too shabby for a movie-based game ;)

butcher wing

I am running infamous, this is an ill game. Its like Grand Theft Auto meets Assassins Creed. How is the game play for Sacred II. I have been looking at it.

Shaolin Chamber 36
Heh, I was on a different project, But the person to my right was a scripter on the Zombie Swamp level. I got to do a bit of playtesting on it.

So what did you think of the game Rogue? I can't wait to play it myself.

butcher wing

DragonSword. are you just running the game off PC only? Is it the same game that you can pick up for the PS3. I loved both of the Buldars gates for the PS2 so if it is that good then I might just pick it up very soon. I am still on Infamous, Dead Space and Ninja Gaiden 2 have been put on hold.....for now

Omni Dragon

I'm thinking of buying Driver Parallel lines for wii.

butcher wing

I don't know where i got you were playin on pc but I will take your advice DragonSword I am going to pick it up hopefully this weekend.

Omni Dragon

This isn't about what i've bin playing but my Mum, a few years ago she got addicted to the original Pac-Man which was on Gameboy advance(GBA) but about 2 years ago she lost the game & has re-brought it & has play till the GBA needs recharging. teenagers addicted to video games what about mothers of teenagers?

prometheus126

Right now, I'm trying to find some time to replay some old SNES RPG's I found on emulator. right now it's Illusion of Gaia :D

Omni Dragon

Just played Mario Kart wii online with FIghting Fist. thanks for a good time.

Fightingfist
Just played Mario Kart wii online with FIghting Fist. thanks for a good time.

Thanks mate it was very fun, didnt play that well cos i felt a bit tired.

Shaolin Chamber 36
The only game I pretty much have been playing was Call of Duty World at War, multiplayer. That is until the first Map Pack was released, than for awhile I was HOOKED on the Zombie Co-op game "Verruckt". Such a good way to unwind killing some Nazi Zombies. In recent weeks I have barely touched the game due to me trying to rebuild my site and staying focused on that. Then I see the trailer for Map Pack 2, with an AL-NEW zombie co-op game titled, "Shi No Numa" (Zombie Swamp), and all I can say is once this gets released it sure will be hard to balance my free time by not wanting to play this every second....

Well I have been playing this since it was released back on the 12th, but not as much as I thought I would. The new map is big and involves a bit of a different strategy than the previous Verruckt map, but is still fun to play. I must admit, I prefer killing the "Nazi" zombies over the new map "Japanese" zombies. Can't wait till Modern Warfare 2 in November!!!

Omni Dragon
I just download a classic 2 my wii super mario bros 3 also still playing tenchu.

Yeah play that for a bit today then watched Twin Dragons with my Dad.

Omni Dragon
Nice u completed tenchu yet?

No just felt like playing Mario also bin watching lots of films like i just Thunderbolt(Jackie Chan) & going to watch again with my Dad.

Omni Dragon
I'm thinking of buying Driver Parallel lines for wii.

yeah Driver came in the post today yeah i'll take it round your on friday FIghtingFist.

just went jogging to the next village & back, i'm going to try jog everyday, so yeah i'll play on this game now.