Archived Posts

Koravec

This is the first time Im seeing this. Was going to add discussion to an old thread. Then this...  What a Bummer.   :/

I guess I could just retitle the thread and recreate a new one. 

167320A3-4C83-43EE-AD95-797A5FE5CD2F.jpeg

• Like 3

This issues forces more threads though. 

Unless thats seen as a good thing. New conversations as opposed to page after pages of years old replies.  Personally prefer the former. But whatever.

• Like 3

Actually come to think of it this doesnt make sense and needs changed back imo. If were still regularly adding to very old threads why wouldnt we be able to to other old ones, just because theyre not as popular? Wouldnt make sense.

Edited by Koravec
  • Like 1

Yeah, I was trying to revive and merge threads, but the whole archived thing sort of thwarts that. Also, do Archived Threads no longer appear in the Search Function? 

Edited by DrNgor
  • Like 4

Was looking for a thread I knew existed, but it did not turn up in the search. Ttried searching some other old posts and none of them came up in the search and it turned out they were also all archived. Is there a way to include archived threads in the search? Not interested in being able to post to them, just to be able to find them.

Edited by panku
  • Like 1