Dark Mode issue

Duel to the Death

Duel to the Death

Someone sent me a private message and i couldn't see the message. At first i thought the text just wasn't there but then i noticed it was there but all the text was in black. Normally all text turns white in Dark Mode. My reply back to that person was in white text so maybe it is just a glitch. 

Here is something else i noticed. A few sections on the forum the text underneath the name of the section is also in black. Here is a couple pictures. First is of the black text and second is me highlighting the text. And just to make it wasn't my Chrome browser causing it, it checked it out on Firefox and the same issue is there as well. 

VAFkxnT.jpg

ls7iWS3.jpg

Edited by Duel to the Death
  • Like 1

I really appreciate you letting me know in detail the issue and providing images of it as well. I will look into this right away. 

Thank you.

Duel to the Death
9 hours ago, SMK said:

I really appreciate you letting me know in detail the issue and providing images of it as well. I will look into this right away. 

Thank you.

No problem. The text on the main page is back to normal. That PM i got is still messed up. I wonder if that's because it's already posted. 

1 hour ago, Duel to the Death said:

No problem. The text on the main page is back to normal. That PM i got is still messed up. I wonder if that's because it's already posted. 

I just sent you a private message as a test. Let me know if you can see the text on that one.