Can you edit or preview your postings?

Yu Tien Lung

Yu Tien Lung

I'm still getting the hang of things around here and already have made some posting booboos. Is there and edit or preview function for posting?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Yu Tien Lung said:

I'm still getting the hang of things around here and already have made some posting booboos. Is there and edit or preview function for posting?

Yes, you can. Just click on the three dots and a drop down menu will appear with "edit" being one of the options.

Edited by Yihetuan
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Yu Tien Lung said:

Actually, those in the STUDENT group do not have editing capabilities. Once you've entered the MEMBER group, you will be able to edit your posts, and other content just as @Yihetuan described.

• Like 2

Yu Tien Lung
2 hours ago, SMK said:

Actually, those in the STUDENT group do not have editing capabilities. Once you've entered the MEMBER group, you will be able to edit your posts, and other content just as @Yihetuan described.

Thank you Sifu, I will edit when I am worthy.

1SoUeez.gif

• Like 2
  • Buddha Bless You 1