"No video with supported format and MIME type found" video upload possible solution.

J.J. Hayden

Hi guys I was trying to upload some videos the other day and it wasn't working, it would just leave a black box with a file with a ad face with this message "No video with supported format and MIME type found", it was quite frustrating.

But I have an easy solution, I can't guarantee it'll work for everyone but it did for me, so try it if you're stuck.

Simply use the Google Chrome browser when uploading, then switch back if you like. Mine run quite slow but at least the videos uploaded successfully.

Hope this helps

Cheers

• Like 3

So which browser were you using where the video upload not work in? Where did you upload the video too, which part of the forum?

I can work on getting a fix, depending on the browser.

Thanks.

• Like 2

No probs. I use Firefox and the video was being uploaded to the Won Jin section in Actors And Actresses. My first atempt is there with the blank box.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dredderick_Tatum said:

No probs. I use Firefox and the video was being uploaded to the Won Jin section in Actors And Actresses. My first atempt is there with the blank box.

I use Firefox, and I've uploaded videos, and they work for me.

• Like 2

Cool. They did for me a few days ago too, but then the other day it wouldn't even when trying hours later. There didn't seem to be an issue with my PC as everthing else was working fine. I'm not a tech guy so I don't know what was causing it, it's a mystery to me.

• Like 1