Search issues.

J.J. Hayden

Is there a problem with the search funtion? I entered Won Jin into the search box, but it came up with "no matches" at all, not even my own posts.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Dredderick_Tatum said:

Is there a problem with the search funtion? I entered Won Jin into the search box, but it came up with "no matches" at all, not even my own posts.

There is no problem with the search, really. It's more of that fact that in order for the search to work correctly, the words have to have more than 3 characters. So the fact that both words in his name are only 3 letters each, his search result is null and void.

Sorry Won Jin.

Try a search for this post, type in -> search issues <-, this post is the first result.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SMK said:

There is no problem with the search, really. It's more of that fact that in order for the search to work correctly, the words have to have more than 3 characters. So the fact that both words in his name are only 3 letters each, his search result is null and void.

Sorry Won Jin.

Try a search for this post, type in -> search issues <-, this post is the first result.

That's a shame, but I feel even worse for Wu Ma :P

Also I'm not sure which post you wanted me to see, the first (and second) result are this post here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1