Search Options

SMK

I did not realize a certain aspect of the Search bar was not working correctly until today. I've fixed this.
Now when you click in the search box area, you will see more options to fine tune your search.

search.gif

• Like 4

7 hours ago, laagi said:

I don't know what's going on but the "search" function never ever seems to work properly for me!? @SMK

Would you mind giving me an example of something you've searched that didn't show up in search results?

Also, if it's a general term and you get 0 results, try using quotation marks for the word or words.
Example: Instead of searching The Killer, type in "The Killer"

21 hours ago, SMK said:

Would you mind giving me an example of something you've searched that didn't show up in search results?

Also, if it's a general term and you get 0 results, try using quotation marks for the word or words.
Example: Instead of searching The Killer, type in "The Killer"

I tried killer and then killer with "content titles only". Not sure if this helps ;)

I had this the other day when searching for Enter the Dragon. Nothing came up then I used the suggested term with quotes and I got lots of results.