Mobile Search

Koravec

I dont know if this is a problem on desktop as well as I primarily logon using mobile. But when I search some things oftentimes it doesnt register. In this instance I search "lee" or "Lee" to 0 results, however "bruce" did pull up results. I noticed "li" didnt pull up anything either. Is there a letter count minimum in place here?

image.jpeg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember reading somewhere, that a search term has to be greater than 3 characters to work. Unfortunately that's just how it works. Sorry about that. 

@SMK Oh okay. At least theres the quotation mark function or else itd be difficult to search specifically for Jet Li lol.

venom10463
6 hours ago, SMK said:

I remember reading somewhere, that a search term has to be greater than 3 characters to work. Unfortunately that's just how it works. Sorry about that. 

Yeah. I get the same results on desktop when I typed in "Lee".

Search will not work if you only type in 1, 2 or 3 characters. The word has to be 4 characters or more. 

keanu reeves whatever GIF

venom10463
4 minutes ago, SMK said:

Search will not work if you only type in 1, 2 or 3 characters. The word has to be 4 characters or more. 

keanu reeves whatever GIF

I know that. I was saying it doesn't matter if you're on mobile or desktop. It'll be the same.

3 minutes ago, venom10463 said:

I know that. I was saying it doesn't matter if you're on mobile or desktop. It'll be the same.

I Love You Heart GIF by Awkwafina

Archived