Music and video subthreads missing

Koravec

The 'music' and 'video' subthreads are missing under the general discussion area. I realize a new video sharing feature was added, though I still see a separate purpose for the subcategory in the general section. At the least found the music subsection helpful in categorizing top discussion.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Music subsection is back. In our efforts to consolidate the forum, the Videos section in both General Discussion and General Martial Arts Discussion are gone. The content from these have been moved into the proper sections.

5 hours ago, SMK said:

The content from these have been moved into the proper sections.

All the older content seems to be missing. Wheres it located now?

8 hours ago, Koravec said:

All the older content seems to be missing. Wheres it located now?

Do you have any examples of the older content? Post titles? I will check it out. Thanks.

yeah appears all the threads in that section are scattered throughout the general threads such as the ones under music were before you added that back

anyway I felt that section provided a place of discussion for topics of videos to be posted whereas the video feature now is a showcase of shared videos appearing up front on the home page, but I digress.

cool the music thread is back, helps find relevent stuff and prevents overcrowding of threads in the general section, I would of never posted some of the threads I had under those two sections if it wasnt for them partainging their own categorical section 

Appears that a lot of the music threads are still scattered throughout the general section from after the subsection was removed. 

For instance '6ix9ine released from prison' and 'jimmy page's dragon telecaster' are both Definitely supposed to be in the music subsection. I would have never made such trivial posts in regards to the rest of the forum outside of that subsection lol.

1 minute ago, Koravec said:

For instance '6ix9ine released from prison' and 'jimmy page's dragon telecaster' are both Definitely supposed to be in the music subsection. I would have never made such trivial posts in regards to the rest of the forum outside of that subsection lol.

I'll get those moved. Any others?

theres a few, noticed a lot of the acknowledgements of deceased people still floating about as well 

Archived