M.I.A. Forum Members

ShaOW!linDude

34 minutes ago, Iron_Leopard said:

One of the most recognizable users on this site.

Where is this legend?

I spoke with him recently via Twitter. He said he would be stopping by and checking in at some point. 

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, Iron_Leopard said:

One of the most recognizable users on this site.

Where is this legend?

Funny how people are a mainstay of the community, some for many years, and then one day .. poof, they're gone. I was looking at old profiles a while back and was surprised to see their last date of activity, not realizing it had been years since their last post.

• Like 9

He still fequents some book sites and whatnot, probably just lost hardcore interest in the martial arts and foreign genre for a while. I also miss that dudes posts though lol, at least we got @Secret Executioner back lol.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, teako170 said:

Funny how people are a mainstay of the community, some for many years, and then one day .. poof, they're gone. I was looking at old profiles a while back and was surprised to see their last date of activity, not realizing it had been years since their last post.

Yeah, it's always a trip when you think you just saw their last post recently. Time gets by us all, just hope everyone's healthy and happy with what they're doing.

• Like 5

masterofoneinchpunch

It's been a long and weird trip. I do appreciate all the nice comments in this thread.  I've never forgotten about this site and have linked to it many times, especially in Twitter (where I can go in and out like a duck mating -- kudo's if you get that quote).

• Like 3

Where's @DragonClaws ? I know he couldn't have left unless he finally burned himself out with all that posting. :laugh Haven't seen The Dragon in a long time, and didn't know @Morgoth Bauglir had been banned, can anyone confirm this? I've seen some people that were banned show back up on here so maybe there's hope for him if he has....

Edited by CT KID

16 minutes ago, masterofoneinchpunch said:

Morgoth was banned.

Thanks for the confirmation, I'm really surprised as he never seemed the type from what I remember that would cause trouble. Sorry to hear...

• Like 1

ShawAngela

It's been a while since I read a post from @saltysam, and I wonder if he is still around and if everything is alright for him.

Does anyone have any contact with him ?

• Like 4

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB
1 hour ago, ShawAngela said:

It's been a while since I read a post from @saltysam, and I wonder if he is still around and if everything is alright for him.

Does anyone have any contact with him ?

He posted here 10 days ago and was last on the forum just 19 hours before you made this thread. Seems he's okay, probably just busy.

I stop by every day, but rarely have the time to participate lately. So I get it.

Nice that you're always watching out for everyone with a concerned heart though @ShawAngela.

• Like 7

Thanks very much for your concern ShawAngela. I have lurked rather than posted recently. Will be honest and say i've had some mental health issues that i'm trying to get over. Hopefully will get back to watching and posting about movies very soon, i've not managed to settle down and watch much recently.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB
21 hours ago, saltysam said:

Thanks very much for your concern ShawAngela. I have lurked rather than posted recently. Will be honest and say i've had some mental health issues that i'm trying to get over. Hopefully will get back to watching and posting about movies very soon, i've not managed to settle down and watch much recently.

We're all hoping you feel better soon.

• Like 4

masterofoneinchpunch
On 7/1/2020 at 1:37 PM, saltysam said:

I'm sorry for your issues.  I hope you feel better.

• Like 5

DragonClaws
On 6/27/2020 at 12:10 AM, CT KID said:

Where's @DragonClaws ? I know he couldn't have left unless he finally burned himself out with all that posting. :laugh Haven't seen The Dragon in a long time,

I haven't burned out with the forum, I'm just burned out with life at the moment.

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Sad 9

2 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

I've been suffering from depression my whole life (it runs in my family), and now it really caught up to me in a big way. It's practically ripped my whole life apart, relationships, home, etc.

I haven't burned out with the forum, I'm just burned out with life at the moment.

Sorry to hear about your problems,these are hard times for everyone so if you already suffer with problems then it can be even more difficult.You have a home here so try to stay positive and hope you get well soon.👍

Edited by sym8
  • Like 6

5 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

I've been suffering from depression my whole life (it runs in my family), and now it really caught up to me in a big way. It's practically ripped my whole life apart, relationships, home, etc.

I haven't burned out with the forum, I'm just burned out with life at the 

I can definitely relate to what you're going through and very sorry to hear that. Hope you bounce back quickly brother, the forum just isn't the same without you and know you are missed.

• Like 7

ShawAngela
8 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

I'm so sorry to hear that.

I know that words are vain in such circumstances, but as the saying goes "where there is life, there is hope" and I really hope that your life will turn out to be better very soon.

Please keep courage and hope, and come here to visit us more often, we are here to keep you company when you are sad...

• Like 9

@DragonClaws, just wanted to reiterate what the rest of the KFF community has said in the previous posts and that's to prioritize your health and mental well being and please don't feel obligated to post here until everything is settled in your personal life.

• Like 8