Billy Blanks

DragonClaws

8 hours ago, Dredderick_Tatum said:

I vaguely remember Touch & Deadly, that was with Roddy Piper from They Live?

Thats the one, and the pair also appear together in Back in Action.

or Martial Law for that matter.

I think he only appears in one episode of that show?.

• Like 2

On 11/29/2020 at 9:20 AM, Dredderick_Tatum said:

I love to see them drag him and other guys from that scene for Cobra Kai, that'd be cool.

Thats a nice idea, it would be fun to see him appear in that show. Billy Blanks will be back on-screen in Devotion, thats currently in pre production. With actors Taylor Dolley, Tom Sizemore(Heat, True Romance), Kevin Sorbo(Hercules T.V Series) and Bobbie Phillips(TC2000). Miss Dolley appeared alongside Kareem Abdul-Jabbar in the 2006 film Whitepaddy.

• Like 3

Cool. Will he be fighting or is it just a regular acting role?

I don't know for sure, but it looks like a regular acting role. Maybe one day he will return to the Martial Arts movie genre?.

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 2

Now added a basic Filmogrpahy to my first post in this thread. If anyone can spot any error's?, please let me know and Ill make the correct edits/changes.

Click on the link below for the New filmography.

• Like 3

Billy recently had hip replacement surgery around Christmas 2020, and seems to be as energetic as ever (he was very energetic and positive when I met him in 2018). 

He has a Cobra Kai inspired Tae Bo workout coming out this weekend. I did Tae Bo to help myself get back in shape a few years ago. I personally think the older Tae Bo videos provided a better/harder workout; not sure how the Cobra Kai one will be.

• Like 2

I remember when me and my sister were younger, We used to always try to make it through a whole Tae Bo tape. Was quite a struggle  😆

• Like 3

Cognoscente

He was totally wasted in The Master. Good thing that The King of the Kickboxers was some form of compensation - he got the big role whereas Jerry Trimble got the tiny role.

• Like 3