6 NEW DESIGNS LAUNCH TOGETHER!

KUNG FU BOB

• Administrator

We've done something crazy... For the first time, we're launching SIX NEW DESIGNS all at once!

I can't quite remember how I came up with the idea... :itwasntme But I think it was either after receiving a series of chain-punches to the melon, or right after I missed blocking that bokken temple strike... :yociexp103:

Anyway, here's one of them. If you dig it, please spread the word on social media, as we have a very limited amount of ninja publicists. Thanks! :laugh

To see & order the other designs please visit the front page: http://www.shaolinchamber36.com/

MAGIC_BLADE_AD.thumb.jpg.855684cc6074aee

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lady Jin Szu-Yi

I'll be picking up at least one color of the Magic Blade shirt. Nice job as always KF Bob. 

Secret Executioner

It would be awesome if the other 5 were on par with this first one - what am I saying, of course they'll be (thanks to Brother Bob).  :tongue: 

(that shirt could be worth getting just for Ti Lung striking a killer pose)

Lady Jin Szu-Yi

Silly Secret, the others are as nice as the Magic Blade. :tongueout

Cheers to Bob and SMK for listening when Hei and I asked for a Ti Lung shirt. it worked gentlemen. Now that this worked, I have to put out pincers, erm, a request for a Shaolin Mantis shirt. 

Secret Executioner

Hadn't noticed they were already for sale.  :squigglemouth: 

The Rings one is pretty cool too, this and the Ti Lung one definitely are my fav' out of this batch.  :cool 

shaolin swords

bob and the abbot did a great job the Gordon liu rings and magic blade are my fav great design now since you listen to both of the ladies on the ti lung design from lady and hei can you please listen to my cry lol haahaa for a ninja in deadly trap or adam cheng the sword design but any way cheers to bob and the abbot:monk_toasting:

Lady Jin Szu-Yi

I'd definitely pick up a Ninja in the Deadly Trap shirt if Lu Feng makes an appearance on the design... :tongueout

and Magic Blade ordered... :hvb_so_proud:

shaolin swords

we have one

I'd definitely pick up a Ninja in the Deadly Trap shirt if Lu Feng makes an appearance on the design... :tongueout

WE HAVE ONE PERSON ON HERE THATS DOWN WITH IT FEEL MY CRY FOR THAT DESIGN BOB AND ABBOT :)

Lady Jin Szu-Yi

we have one

WE HAVE ONE PERSON ON HERE THATS DOWN WITH IT FEEL MY CRY FOR THAT DESIGN BOB AND ABBOT :)

I see your math is as good as mine Shaolin...:tongueout

I almost passed out with excitement when I saw that 6 new designs were released. They all look great. The "36th Chamber" design, "The Magic Blade", and the "Magnificent Butcher" design are probably my favorites. "The Magic Blade" especially looks awesome in black. "Zatoichi" and "Sister Street Fighter" are both very cool too. The "Sheky" design is good, but Dean Shek isn't the first person that I'd want to see on a t-shirt. But still, all of them are great designs.

BTW Whenever I go to the "Raglans page," it lists the t-shirts instead.

BTW Again, Does cardinal red look more like purple or is it more like a dark red?

I almost passed out with excitement when I saw that 6 new designs were released. They all look great. The "36th Chamber" design, "The Magic Blade", and the "Magnificent Butcher" design are probably my favorites. "The Magic Blade" especially looks awesome in black. "Zatoichi" and "Sister Street Fighter" are both very cool too. The "Sheky" design is good, but Dean Shek isn't the first person that I'd want to see on a t-shirt. But still, all of them are great designs.

BTW Again, Does cardinal red look more like purple or is it more like a dark red?

Cardinal Red is a dark red. Thanks for the heads up on the Raglan page, I will get it fixed.

UPDATE: It is now fixed!! Thanks for letting us know @KenHashibe

The Magic Blade one is sweet! Now - CHIBA! CHIBA! CHIBA! I'd also love to see Raizo Full Moon Cut, but I know that may be a long shot.

I also just received my 5DV tank, beyond freaking awesome!!!!!!!:bs_attention_clap_boy:My new favorite shirt, waiting for the Full sized 36th Chamber one to come back in stock.

• Administrator

Silly Secret, the others are as nice as the Magic Blade. :tongueout

Cheers to Bob and SMK for listening when Hei and I asked for a Ti Lung shirt. it worked gentlemen. Now that this worked, I have to put out pincers, erm, a request for a Shaolin Mantis shirt. 

Haha ha ha... How do you know we hadn't already planned to put out a Ti Lung shirt? :wink:

SHAOLIN MANTIS... what's that? Who's in it? Any good? :angel:

bob and the abbot did a great job the Gordon liu rings and magic blade are my fav great design now since you listen to both of the ladies on the ti lung design from lady and hei can you please listen to my cry lol haahaa for a ninja in deadly trap or adam cheng the sword design but any way cheers to bob and the abbot:monk_toasting:

Love your enthusiasm. Those are both great suggestions, and definite possibilities.

If there were a NINA IN THE DEADLY TRAP shirt, how could Lu Feng NOT be on it? That would be a crime. 

Glad you like them!

Yeah, the Shek design isn't for everybody. :tongue:

Thank you for the heads up on the 'raglan page'. We appreciate that.

The Magic Blade one is sweet! Now - CHIBA! CHIBA! CHIBA! I'd also love to see Raizo Full Moon Cut, but I know that may be a long shot.

I also just received my 5DV tank, beyond freaking awesome!!!!!!!:bs_attention_clap_boy:My new favorite shirt, waiting for the Full sized 36th Chamber one to come back in stock.

There's been a 'Chiba design' I've been wanting to put out since 2010! And I have a second one ready now too...

Nice idea about Raizo...

Great to hear that you dig the FIVE VENOMS shirt. Wear it well my friend.

Lady Jin Szu-Yi

Haha ha ha... How do you know we hadn't already planned to put out a Ti Lung shirt? :wink:

SHAOLIN MANTIS... what's that? Who's in it? Any good? :angel:

If there were a NINA IN THE DEADLY TRAP shirt, how could Lu Feng NOT be on it? That would be a crime. 

Magic Blade...indeed you suggested that film to me and told me how much you enjoy it. (Your recommendations have been solid thus far.)

SM :tongueout silly. Absolutely silly. 

Ninja in the Deadly Trap, true. Not as prominent as Kuo Choi or Chiang Sheng but Lu is there, none-the-less. 

Cardinal Red is a dark red. Thanks for the heads up on the Raglan page, I will get it fixed.

UPDATE: It is now fixed!! Thanks for letting us know @KenHashibe

Glad you like them!

Yeah, the Shek design isn't for everybody. :tongue:

Thank you for the heads up on the 'raglan page'. We appreciate that.

Thanks. Besides choosing which design to get, I've been having a hard time choosing which color to buy them in. They all look great.

Also, no problem.

Magic Blade...indeed you suggested that film to me and told me how much you enjoy it. (Your recommendations have been solid thus far.)

The Magic Blade is a pretty great movie. The fight scenes are very creative and it's even a bit poignant at times. Highly recommended.

Lady Jin Szu-Yi

Am so glad that MB shirt doesn't have Devil Grandma on it. Not a fan of her character. 

• Administrator

SM :tongueout silly. Absolutely silly. 

Ninja in the Deadly Trap, true. Not as prominent as Kuo Choi or Chiang Sheng but Lu is there, none-the-less. 

Happy you enjoyed THE MAGIC BLADE.

Most everyone here knows I'm crazy about SHAOLIN MANTIS:wink: My favorite David Chiang film.

Thanks. Besides choosing which design to get, I've been having a hard time choosing which color to buy them in. They all look great.

Also, no problem.

The Magic Blade is a pretty great movie. The fight scenes are very creative and it's even a bit poignant at times. Highly recommended.

That's the kind of problem we don't mind our customers having. May I suggest you get each design isall available colors instead of choosing? :tongue:

Am so glad that MB shirt doesn't have Devil Grandma on it. Not a fan of her character. 

We may give her a shirt all her own! :xd:

Lady Jin Szu-Yi

Happy you enjoyed THE MAGIC BLADE.

Most everyone here knows I'm crazy about SHAOLIN MANTIS:wink: My favorite David Chiang film.

We may give her a shirt all her own! :xd:

You haven't steered me wrong with a film recommendation yet, sir.

SM - YAY! I know your passion about that film...but still... you're such a tease. :tongueout

Brother Bob you slap Devil Grandma on a shirt, I'll have to send the Weird Man's diaper-wearing, flaming sword wielding disciples over to destroy the source art. :xd:

• Administrator

You haven't steered me wrong with a film recommendation yet, sir.

Well, I'll keep trying to. :angel: Heh heh heh...

Brother Bob you slap Devil Grandma on a shirt, I'll have to send the Weird Man's diaper-wearing, flaming sword wielding disciples over to destroy the source art. :xd:

How about a 'What if?' match-up showing Devil Grandma fighting Kung Fu Mama on a shirt? Have you seen KUNG FU MAMA (1973, Taiwan, aka. Queen of Fist)?

And NO, that's NOT a recommendation. It's fun, but not a must-have. However, the poster IS.

KUNG FU MAMA (US poster), 2014-12-02.jpg

Here's the rest of the designs we just released.

They are all available in additional colors, not just what's shown in the ads. You can see examples of each design in all it's available colors on the site too. Plus, they come in 7 different shirt styles too, including women's shirts, long sleeve, raglan, muscle shirts and more. http://www.shaolinchamber36.com/36-styles-t-shirts/

THE MAGNIFICENT BUTCHER- TRAIN HARD

TRAIN HARD AD.jpg

ZATOICHI- THE DRAW

ZATOICHI AD.jpg

THE 36TH CHAMBER OF SHAOLIN- RINGS

RINGS AD.jpg

DON'T BE A SHEKY...

SHEKY AD.jpg

SISTER STREET FIGHTER

SISTER STREET FIGHTER AD.jpg

Lady Jin Szu-Yi

Well, I'll keep trying to. :angel: Heh heh heh...

How about a 'What if?' match-up showing Devil Grandma fighting Kung Fu Mama on a shirt? Have you seen KUNG FU MAMA (1973, Taiwan, aka. Queen of Fist)?

And NO, that's NOT a recommendation. It's fun, but not a must-have. However, the poster IS.

KUNG FU MAMA (US poster), 2014-12-02.jpg

Haha, recommendations. 

Before I 'get mean' I love those ads for the remaining 36 styles tees. The Zatoichi is stunning. 

Kung Fu Mama. Nope, haven't seen.  Love that poster though: reminds me of the parkay spread "It's not nice to fool with Mother Nature..." ads from 70s/early 80s.

Alas, since you keep mentioning Devil Grandma... I have no choice Bob. ;)

Okay disciples on my mark.jpg

The audience at the New Beverly thought she was hilarious. Especially when she did all of those flips.

That's the kind of problem we don't mind our customers having. May I suggest you get each design isall available colors instead of choosing? :tongue:

If I was rich, I wouldn't hesitate.

LOVE 'em! Especially the Magnificent Butcher tee. Nice to see a Sammo shirt, and I need one immediately. I refuse to wear anything with Dean Shek on it though lol.

Lady Jin Szu-Yi

and I can say without hesitation the Magic Blade and Zatoichi designs look even better in person. 

I hope you'll still have the Sammo design when I can order it. So much fun. 

Archived