The Expendables 4

muppetdanny

DragonClaws
4 minutes ago, Drunken Monk said:

I've got five bucks on Wu Jing being in "The Expendables 4."

Ther's good chance he will, posted an image of him posing for a picture with Sly Stallone, at his Hollyood home.

Will he be directing too?, or just appearing on-screen?.

DragonClaws

The sexual misconduct allegations that are going round Hollywood like a wildfire. Has even affected the cast of the next Expendables installment.

From M.A.A.C

Link- http://www.maactioncinema.com/

While testifying on Tuesday to the Senate Judiciary Committee on the Sexual Assault Survivors’ Bill of Rights regarding his allegations of sexual assault against a Hollywood agent, Crews claimed that by coming forward he has faced retaliation from Hollywood producer Avi Lerner, who was dealing with his own sexual harassment accusation.

Crews stated that Lerner “called my manager and asked him to drop my case in order for me to be in the fourth installment of the movie, and if I didn’t there would be trouble.”

Respect to Terry Crew's standing his ground, and boy do I see producer Avi Lerner in a different light now. Not only acing his o aleations, but by using bullying tactics to try and get Crew's to drop the role. Clearly Crew's put his self respect, before a big Hollywood pay-check.

2 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

Respect to Terry Crew's standing his ground, and boy do I see producer Avi Lerner in a different light now. Not only acing his o aleations, but by using bullying tactics to try and get Crew's to drop the role. Clearly Crew's put his self respect, before a big Hollywood pay-check.

Crews made the right call...let's see where this will lead The Expendables 4

respect.jpg

• Like 2

I've just sold my blu rays of the first three movies (for a pittance) i tried to kid myself that with cast lists like this the films must be gold but the reality is all three were pretty bang average.

Secret Executioner

Damn, and here I thought they were gonna make it a Christmas film.

I hope they'll be able to have Bruce Willis in there, if anything just for the joke that he was in the most closely Christmas-related action film of all... Die Hard.

• Like 2

Action Stars We Want To See In The Expendables 4 

Source- https://screenrant.com/expendables-4-action-stars-include/

The third film, due to its PG-13 rating and an overabundance of CGI, did not fare as well with critics or at the box office. A fourth installment is on its way, and while it is too early to say anything about it, our minds are already wondering which new faces will be on board for the sequel. To that effect, here are ten action stars we want to see in The Expendables 4.

• Like 1

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/jason-statham-sylvester-stallone-50-cent-megan-fox-new-expendables-movie-cast-1235004992/
https://collider.com/the-expendables-4-cast-megan-fox-tony-jaa-50-cent/

50 Cent, Tony Jaa, and Megan Fox are joining the cast of The Expendables 4. Shooting begins in October with Scott Waugh (Jackie Chan's Snafu) set to direct.

Edited by AlbertV
  • Like 2

I hope Jaa is the villain. I'd love to see him throw down with Stallone.

The other two? Please. This franchise started with people like Mickey Rourke, Steve Austin, Eric Roberts and Jean Claude Van Damme and he we are, only a few films later, with Megan Fox. Hell, I'd even prefer they bring back Ronda Rousey and give her some proper fight scenes. If it's about casting women, which it should be, where the hell is Cynthia Rothrock or Michelle Yeoh?

How can they cast these yet Jackie or Sammo still aren't in?

I can't say I've seen any of the previous films of the director, Scott Waugh, though I see he's directed Jackie's upcoming Project X-Traction film. Did anyone see his Need For Speed film? The only thing that piques my interest is that he's a former stunt performer, which should mean that the action will at least be well choreographed.

Edited by SamSeed
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, SamSeed said:

I can't say I've seen any of the previous films of the director, Scott Waugh, though I see he's directed Jackie's upcoming Project X-Traction film. Did anyone see his Need For Speed film? The only thing that piques my interest is that he's a former stunt performer, which should mean that the action will at least be well choreographed.

I talked to Scott a few years back when he did a biopic about Eric LeMarque, a former hockey player turned drug addict who was stuck six days on a mountain in the freezing cold (Six Below: Miracle on the Mountain). He ended up havin both of his legs amputated (Eric, not Scott). Scott comes from a stunt dynasty in Hollywood. His brother is stuntman turned director Ric Roman Waugh (Angel Has Fallen). Need for Speed wasn't a bad movie, but felt a bit too much like a Fast and Furious ripoff minus the OTT action scenes. Scott's father Fred is the founder of Stunts Incorporated and was the stunt double for Nicholas Hammond in the 1970s Spider-Man series. 

Oh and Project X-Traction now has a new name: Snafu.

Edited by AlbertV
  • Like 2

On 8/30/2021 at 10:37 AM, SamSeed said:

I hope Jaa is the villain. I'd love to see him throw down with Stallone.

The other two? Please. This franchise started with people like Mickey Rourke, Steve Austin, Eric Roberts and Jean Claude Van Damme and he we are, only a few films later, with Megan Fox. Hell, I'd even prefer they bring back Ronda Rousey and give her some proper fight scenes. If it's about casting women, which it should be, where the hell is Cynthia Rothrock or Michelle Yeoh?

How can they cast these yet Jackie or Sammo still aren't in?

Seeing Cynthia Rothrock in a Expendables movie would be sick! This needs to happen. 

• Like 2

TibetanWhiteCrane
On 8/30/2021 at 7:37 PM, SamSeed said:

The only thing that piques my interest is that he's a former stunt performer, which should mean that the action will at least be well choreographed.

Which means fuck all if it ain't edited right. Only really semi-enjoyed part 2 cuz of JCVD. All that shaky cam, close shots, CGI blood shit.... just not for me.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, TibetanWhiteCrane said:

Which means fuck all if it ain't edited right. Only really semi-enjoyed part 2 cuz of JCVD. All that shaky cam, close shots, CGI blood shit.... just not for me.

I actually thought 2 was the most well made. West filmed the action for better than Stallone or Hughes.

• Like 2

End of an Era...Sylvester Stallone announced this is his last installment of the franchise that he co-created. He's already finished shooting his scenes.  He said in a lengthy Instagram post that he's passing the torch to Jason Statham. Statham's Lee Christmas takes the lead in the new film and should there be any more films, he's the leader of the group. 

https://www.darkhorizons.com/stallone-says-goodbye-to-expendables/

Edited by AlbertV
  • Like 3

Well, the man is 75 years old. He's proven FAR more as a capable action actor than so many of his contemporaries. He really has nothing left to prove in that regard.

• Like 2

Shaolin Patriot

https://thenerdstash.com/iko-uwais-to-play-the-villain-in-the-expendables-4/

Iko Uwais to Play the Villain in The Expendables 4

Another installment of The Expendables franchise requires a new challenge for Sylvester Stallone’s Barney Ross and his team of elite mercenaries. Thankfully, the next movie has found and cast its new villain. According to a report from Deadline, the star of The Raid films, Iko Uwais, will play the villain in The Expendables 4.

Although Uwais is perhaps best known for his starring roles in The Raid and The Raid 2, the talented Indonesian actor and action choreographer has held roles in a number of American movies. His work includes roles in Snake EyesStuberMile 22, and Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Uwais also starred and executive produced the Netflix series The Wu Assassins.

Given his previous roles and talents, it is likely that Iko Uwais and his fighting abilities will present a sizable challenge as the villain in The Expendables 4. Although many of the details of the film are not yet available, the report from Deadline mentions that Uwais will play a former military officer who has since become an arms dealer with his own private army. How and why his army is fighting against The Expendables team is unknown.

Uwais will be joining many of The Expendables franchise’s regulars. The stars returning for the fourth installment include Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham, Dolph Lundgren, and Randy Couture. However, Uwais will not be the only newcomer to the series. Other newcomers for The Expendables 4 cast include Megan Fox, Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson, Jacob Scipio, and Andy Garcia.

The Expendables 4 will be directed by former stuntman, Scott Waugh. The script for the movie was written by Spenser Cohen. However, there were some rewrites done by Max Adams and John Joseph Connolly.

For more updates on The Expendables 4 as well as other movies, TV shows, and video games, be sure to check back in with us at The Nerd Stash!

• Like 3

Uwais would've been a great addition to John Wick 4 opposite Yen, Sanada, and Adkins... Too bad it had to be this franchise. I hope they make the best of his action abilities, at least.

Edited by DiP
  • Like 2

A new banner for the film confirms the cast - Statham, 50 Cent, Megan Fox, Lundgren, Jaa, Uwais, Couture, Jacob Scipio, Levy Tran, Andy Garcia and Stallone. It also contains one of the worst taglines I've ever seen - "They'll die when they're dead"

FB_IMG_1651002329579.jpg

• Like 2